MEDIA OUTLETS, please choose from the following information :
Press Release for Furry Tails
Tristan Perry Biography
Suggested Interview Questions
For Newspaper, TV, and Radio Promotional Information. Here's an ongoing list (file is in Word). Access some of the interviews online below:
- For the April 2009 article in the Carroll County newspaper, The Carroll News, click here.
- Listen to the April 24th, 2008 WVTF Radio - NPR interview.
- An article with the Lynchburg News & Advance came out April 26th! Click here to read the on-line version.
- The story behind Tristan writing the Furry Tails series is featured in "The Experience" magazine in April! "The Experience" is printed by International Pentecostal Holiness Church.
- The Radford News Journal featured a front-page, full-color article about Tristan's book signing and poodles appearance at the Radford Library on 3-11-08.
- Information about Tristan's signing at Cottage Curio in Salem for December 2007 can be found on the Curio's blogspot. Visit here to read about that and to learn more about this local business that offers interesting goods.
- POODLE VARIETY magazine did a half-page book review of Furry Tails for its major Stud Issue. Click here to learn more about that magazine in general.
- The Southwest Times featured a front-page, full-color article about Tristan's book signing and poodles appearance at the Coffee Buy The Book on 2-23-08. Click here to access the web version of the article.
- Furry Tails: The Adventures of Cinnamon Persimmon was reviewed in the very popular Dog Fancy Magazine for their September 2007 issue! Furry Tails is mentioned as a "Paw Turner" in the magazine on page 48. Congratulations to Cinnamon and Tristan for this accomplishment! Visit Dog Fancy's web site here.
- WDBJ 7 interviewed Tristan March 13th. The segment was about how pets enhance patient health in long-term care. Nutmeg and Mocha also participated!
- The Bristol Herald-Courier mentioned Furry Tails in the March 1, 2007 Sunday paper!
- Furry Tails mentioned in the Knoxville News Sentinel February 18, 2007 Sunday edition!
- Tristan's promotion tour of Henderson, NC, was a huge success! Visit the Home with Henderson blog here.
- WDBJ News Channel 7 out of Roanoke, Virginia interviewed Tristan about her book January 27, 2007. The segment aired live for the Morning Show from 8:00-9:00 am. Nutmeg and Mocha made their TV debut as well on WDBJ!
- Click here to read the January 26, 2007 interview/article in the Roanoke Times, the largest paper in southwest Virginia!
- The Henderson Daily Dispatch newspaper featured an article about Tristan and her book in their January 3, 2007 release! Tristan's husband, Will, is from Henderson, NC.
- The Valley Beautiful Beacon did two interviews with Tristan in November and December 2006: one about the author herself, and the other was about Furry Tails. Click here to read the November article.